The in style Trieste 1950mm tall Matt Black Grid Wet Room Screen with Support Bar will add a fashion statement to any bathroom. Made from 8mm toughened glass for added peace of mind it features a digitally printed black grid pattern detailing that will bring an air of sophistication to any bathroom.
Available in 7 different sizes each screen comes complete with a matt black stainless steel support bar. End screens are also available and are the same screen as the front screen, so you can add two screens to your basket for a complete 2 sided wet room at a size that fits your requirements.
Available as an Optional Extra is a 215mm return screen (does not come with a support arm) which can be added to the main wet room screen as a return aid to assist containing water within the showering area.
- Height : 1950mm
- 8mm Toughened glass
- Easy Clean glass
- Reversable - Can be fitted left or right hand
- 7 different sizes available at different prices - 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200 and 1400mm plus additional optional 215mm return screen
- Featuring black grid digitally printed pattern
- Frameless design
- Comes with Matt Black aluminium wall profile with up to 18mm wall adjustment
- Complete with Matt Black 1200mm stainless steel wall fixing support bar for trimming to size required (except 215mm return screen)
- Can be combined with other sizes of wet room screen to create a variety of enclosures
- If fitting more than 1 screen a "T" piece section will be required (sold as an optional extra)
- Wet room 8mm screen can be used with a shower tray or tiled wet room floor
- Comes with installation instructions
- CE approved
- Guarantee : 5 years manufacturers guarantee
- Additional various images show wet room screen used in conjunction with a return panel, side panel, "T"piece connector section, shower tray and waste which are all sold separately.
NB: All measurements are approximate. In line with manufacturing policy we reserve the right to amend specification without prior notice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.