This luxurious traditional style Glenham bath filler combines a pillar mounted body with cross-head handles. Its teamed with a curved spout that gives the tap a more modern style making it suitable for use in a contemporary bathroom. Manufactured from solid brass with a brilliant chrome finish and complimented by 1/4 turn ceramic disc action handles making the tap easy to operate for for almost anyone in the family.
- Height : 162mm
- Total Projection : 124mm
- Width : 220mm
- Tap Inlet Centres : 180mm
- 3/4 water inlet feeds
- Working pressure between 0.5 and 5.0 bar pressure
- High quality design and build
- Latest 1/4 turn ceramic disc technology
- Material : brass body
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Hot and cold indicators (H & C) on lever controls
- Deck mounted
- Easy installation
- Gravity systems require minimum of 5 metre drop between bottom of water tank and bath filler tap (suggest using a shower pump on gravity fed systems)
- Suitable for combi boilers and pressurised systems between 0.5 and 5.0 bar pressure
- Suitable for shower pumps
- Complete with installation instructions
- Guarantee : 5 Years
- Flow rates :-
- 0.5 Bar 10.5 Litres per minute
- 3.0 Bar 32.0 Litres per minute
NB: All measurements are approximate. In line with manufacturing policy we reserve the right to amend specification without prior notice .
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.